- Case Study: Cyber and Physical Security Convergenceon September 26, 2021 at 9:55 am
Marc Sokol shares a powerful case study on the benefits of cybersecurity convergence with physical security, an example of measuring risk reduction and other benefits to global enterprises.
- For Gov Tech Cyber Best Practices, See the 2021 NASCIO Awardson September 19, 2021 at 9:40 am
For decades, NASCIO has provided best practices for governments to learn from. This year is no different, and three finalists offer lessons for all public-sector agencies.
- Are Bots and Robots the Answer to Worker Shortages?on September 12, 2021 at 9:31 am
Using software bots has become commonplace in many workplaces around the world, but with worker shortages, will robots start filling more roles soon?
- Why Should You Merge Physical Security and Cybersecurity?on September 5, 2021 at 9:57 am
For more than a decade there have been calls to merge physical and cybersecurity in global organizations. Is this the right time? What are the benefits?
- SIM Swapping Is a Growing Cyber Threat — Here’s Helpon August 29, 2021 at 9:52 am
From cryptocurrency thefts to hacking bank accounts, SIM swapping is a growing threat online. Here are relevant definitions, real-world examples and tips to help stop cyber criminals.
- Cyber in Afghanistan: Tech’s Vital Role in Kabul Evacuationon August 22, 2021 at 9:11 am
The desperate images coming out of Afghanistan following the Taliban’s takeover last weekend underline the importance of technology and the real-life impacts when planning goes well — or not so well.
- Remote Work Nearly Killed Email Etiquette. Let’s Bring It Backon August 15, 2021 at 9:00 am
Email tips abound, but lasting email etiquette is severely lacking at home and work in 2021.
- The Case for Establishing a Digital Geneva Conventionon August 8, 2021 at 8:30 am
Exponential increases in global cyber crime. Ransomware crippling governments and businesses. Nations ignoring cyber criminals operating on their soil. The time for international cooperation on cybersecurity is now.
- Biden Sets Cyber Standards for Critical Infrastructureon August 1, 2021 at 9:52 am
A new presidential directive announced that performance standards will be released for critical infrastructure operated by the public sector and private companies to bolster national cybersecurity.
- CISO Vincent Hoang on Cybersecurity in Hawaiian Governmenton July 25, 2021 at 10:02 am
Vincent Hoang became the CISO in Hawaii in 2016. In this interview, Vince shares his journey and cyber priorities in protecting the Aloha State, particularly among the challenges presented by COVID-19.