- IT threat evolution Q1 2021. Non-mobile statisticsby AMR on May 31, 2021 at 10:00 am
In Q1 2021, we blocked more than 2 billion attacks launched from online resources across the globe, detected 77.4M unique malicious and potentially unwanted objects, and recognized 614M unique URLs as malicious.
- DDoS attacks in Q4 2020by Oleg Kupreev, Ekaterina Badovskaya, Alexander Gutnikov on February 16, 2021 at 10:00 am
Q4 2020 in terms of DDoS attacks: DDoS market fall, bitcion rise, careful prognoses.
- Privacy predictions for 2021by Anna Larkina, Vladislav Tushkanov, Dmitry Momotov on January 28, 2021 at 10:00 am
With privacy more often than not being traded for convenience, we believe that for many 2020 has fundamentally changed how much privacy people are willing to sacrifice in exchange for security and access to digital services.
- Kaspersky Security Bulletin 2020. Statisticsby AMR on December 15, 2020 at 10:00 am
Kaspersky solutions blocked 666,809,967 attacks launched from online resources in various countries across the world, 173,335,902 unique URLs were recognized as malicious by Web Anti-Virus.
- Healthcare security in 2021by Maria Namestnikova on December 2, 2020 at 12:00 pm
The pandemic has turned 2020 into a year of medicine and information technology. The remarkable surge in the criticality level of medical infrastructure, coupled with feasible across-the-board digitalization, led to many of our last year’s predictions coming true much sooner than expected.
- IT threat evolution Q3 2020. Non-mobile statisticsby Victor Chebyshev, Fedor Sinitsyn, Denis Parinov, Oleg Kupreev, Evgeny Lopatin, Alexey Kulaev, Alexander Kolesnikov on November 20, 2020 at 10:10 am
Kaspersky solutions blocked 1,416,295,227 attacks launched from online resources across the globe. Ransomware attacks were defeated on the computers of 121,579 unique users.
- DDoS attacks in Q3 2020by Oleg Kupreev, Alexander Gutnikov, Ekaterina Badovskaya on October 28, 2020 at 10:00 am
If Q2 2020 surprised us with an unusually high number of DDoS attacks for this period, the Q3 figures point to a normalization. Judging by the number of unique targets, in comparison with last quarter, cybercriminals were more attracted by European, and less by the Asian countries.
- [email protected] is back this fallby Kaspersky on September 30, 2020 at 3:15 pm
Now, this unique year presents us with a new surprise: the second SAS in one calendar year! Once again, everyone can visit this online event.
- Looking for sophisticated malware in IoT devicesby Noushin Shabab on September 23, 2020 at 10:00 am
Let’s talk about the structure of the firmware of an IoT device in order to get a better understanding of the different components.
- IT threat evolution Q2 2020. PC statisticsby Victor Chebyshev, Evgeny Lopatin, Fedor Sinitsyn, Denis Parinov, Oleg Kupreev, Alexey Kulaev, Alexander Kolesnikov on September 3, 2020 at 10:30 am
During the second quarter Kaspersky solutions blocked 899,744,810 attacks launched from online resources across the globe, as many as 286,229,445 unique URLs triggered Web Anti-Virus components.